1. I’m only 4’11 – I used to wear heels every day. Now it seems like cruel and unusual punishment.
2. I met my husband Sean during college at the University of Rhode Island.
3. His parents met there as well and are still married.
4. I love to cook but HATE to wash dishes.
5. My guilty pleasure is Nutella, straight from the jar.
6. Hoboken has been my city for the past 11 years.
7. I used to teach third grade. Side note - a few students were taller than me.
8. My most recent job was a School Counselor at the high school level.
9. I could write a book about all of the different jobs I’ve had – my least favorite was The Gap.
10. I babysat all through high school, college, and a little bit during grad school. It still didn’t prepare me for motherhood.
11. I love watching makeup tutorials.
12. I didn’t start eating vegetables until I was 18 (and I wonder why my daughter is picky)
13. I cannot watch scary movies. Child’s Play and Poltergeist scarred me as a child.
14. Strangely though, my husband and I love to watch Forensic Files.
15. I met Lady Gaga a few years ago. She was so nice, funny, and down-to-earth.
16. I used to paint in my spare time (I know… what is spare time??)
17. I just can’t get into country music. Sorry country fans!
18. At least 5 coffee shops in Hoboken know my order by heart.
19. My great-grandfather owned a store on Washington Street. Apparently Nancy Sinatra was a regular customer.
20. Ancient Egypt is fascinating to me. Visiting the pyramids is on my bucket list.
21. My parents found me bawling my eyes out at the end of The Little Mermaid as a kid. I still cry every time.
22. I am perpetually late. Having a 2 year old doesn’t help.
23. I love to write in cursive. It is a lost art.
24. I have zero musical ability.
25. I went into labor on Labor Day. Charlotte Willow Magee was born the next day.